* Subject to the usual Terms
Posts Tagged ‘Shock’
Protecting your iPhone from water damage sounds easy, but many mobile phones often fall victim to this kind of damage. Since the iPhone is an electronic device, water is its biggest enemy next to electromagnetic shock. Water is a powerful conductor that can ruin the circuit board and other parts of the mobile phone.
A simple way to prevent your iPhone from becoming damaged by water is to always keep the mobile phone away from water or any liquids. Do not leave your phone on a table that you are placing liquids as they can easily become spilled.
All mobile phones, including the iPhone, are high-tech pieces of equipment that need to be protected to ensure that they remain in pristine working condition. Below are some quick tips to help keep your iPhone protected.
* Don't place the iPhone in a bag or purse if you are prone to jostling the bag or dropping it on hard surfaces
* Use a soft cloth or electronic screen wipe to clean your touch screen
* Avoid talking and walking, or talking and driving while on your iPhone
* Purchase a hard cover that will absorb the shock of a fall